If You are a Mom and Want a Mentor
1. Contact Mentors4Moms by phone or email and let us know that you are interested in the program. If you’re pregnant or have a child under the age of Five (5), Mentors4Moms is for you.
2. We will answer your questions and schedule and Assessment Meeting
3. Once we complete the evaluation process we will schedule a meeting with you and the Mentor that we that has been matched especially to you. Matches are based on a variety of factors i.e. personalities, common interests, preferences, driving distance, etc. Mentors4Moms works hard to make the best match possible. Once a match is determined, our Director will contact the Mentor & Mom to begin the matching process.
4. Get a Mentor Your Mentor will meet with you weekly and be available to you by phone, text or email.
5. Participate in the Parenting Workshops and Earn While You Learn - You will receive valuable information from professionals in various aspects of parenting.
6. Participate in the Special Activities that we have prepared for our Moms to make them feel extra special!
7. Enjoy Being a Mom!